HomeProductsSelling LeadsAluminium Pool Fence And Steel SecurityFencing

Aluminium Pool Fence And Steel SecurityFencing

Aluminium Pool Fence And Steel SecurityFencing

Material: Aluminum, Galvanized Steel, Wrought iron

Type: Spear, Flat, Loop

Standard: US, AU and NZ

Certification: ISO9001

Packing Details: Packing, foam and plastic, 3in1pack 50pcs/carton

Delivery Details: 15-30 days after order

Payment: TT/LC

Contact Us
Linqu Spark Metal Works Co .,Ltd is professional produce aluminium pool fence and steel security fencing products ,and our main market is Australia, NZ ect , Located in Weifang City, Shandong Province,  specializes in making metal fencing, with features of anti corrosion, diverse styles, environmental friendliness and decorative functions. With these strong points, our competitive metal fencing has been enjoying great popularity in such overseas markets as America, Australia, New Zealand and other countries and regions.

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: To be effected 30 days after received the deposit

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance.
Payment>=1000USD, 30%T/T in advance within 2 days after signing the Invoice, the remaining value of 70% for T/T to the seller should be paid on presentation of the bill of loading

More Products, please Check it:
Related products